Thursday, December 18, 2008

Busy busy busy - Happy Holidays!

Hey! I'm going to work on posting more, but not until later - sorry. I've actually been pretty busy (for this time of year) with work. I think the economy is hitting us more than we realize...I know I have job security (if they fire me - how can we provide tax services w/out a manager?) but it might be a good "business strategy" to work me harder than hire someone new... so I think that's what they're doing. I'm ok with it - I really like my job/work and I like the people I work with. No complaints, just tiredness.

We're watching the Colt's game right now - they're not doing so hot. We went to the Colt's v. Bengals game on Dec. 7 and had a good time. Our tickets were in BFE (section 600+) but it was fun to be in the new stadium. It was our wedding gift to each other - aww :)

Things are going to be pretty busy for us going forward:
-Tomorrow night we are having the church people over for a board game night - I'm excited to do that. I love board games and I love good, clean fun.
-Saturday we're going to Ft. Fun for my dad's side of the family's Christmas.
-On Christmas Eve and Christmas Day day we are going to Steve's parents'
-Then on Dec. 26th we'll come back and meet up with my family to drive to Ft. Myers for a week. Even though I was just on vacation around Thanksgiving - I'm ready for another vacation.
-When we get back - I hit work big time.

Everyone and the media seem to be so disheartening this time of year - but I have so many things to be thankful for, I have problems being depressed. I'm actually very happy with my life right now, and I am SO thankful for that. Steve is a wonderful husband (really!) and we have everything we could ever need. I am so thankful for all of our blessings.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season - enjoy your time with friends & family. Love you all! Chris

No comments: