Saturday, March 7, 2009

Turn Me On

1. Put iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW CRAZY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag some friends who might enjoy doing this. (Optional?)

****************************


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
83 – John Mayer

Here I stand, 6 feet small, romanticizing years ago - I guess?


2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Carnival Town – Norah Jones

Haha! I’m almost the exact opposite!

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
We’re Not as Strong as We Think We Are – Rich Mullins

Um…I definitely am not strong and I like strong guys. I feel like this goes under 2 instead.

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Makes Me Wanna Pray – Christina Aguilera

No actually today was kind of boring.

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Building a Mystery – Sarah McLachlan

Interesting choice…

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Jesus Take the Wheel – Carrie Underwood

Ooooh – spooky choice.

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Gloria – Mercy Me

YES! A Christmas song.

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Longing Heart – Jeremy Camp

I got nothing – at least it was a Christian song instead of some rap song :)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Infatuation – Christina Aguilera

x-tina again. I don’t think of a latin lover, though. Steve is from Ohio.

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Got Your Money – ODB

haha!

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Fighter – Christina Aguilera

WHOA, you would think I have a lot of her music :) Which I do… My best friend in jr high and I used to get in fights in jr. high…

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Everyone – Backstreet Boys

“We’ve been through days of thunder, some people said we don’t belong.” Except, most people said we DID belong together.

13. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Petit Papa Noel – Josh Groban (Grogan to my mom)

I don’t think this is even in English.


14. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

Cruz – Christina, again

“I’m leaving today. Livin it, leaving it to change.”

Hmm…

And I’m skipping the next Christina song if it comes up. Unless it’s What a Girl Wants. My favorite song e.v.e.r.

15. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
When Love Came Down – Point of Grace

Ok.

16. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?

Tell Him – Celine

Hehe. I guess it shouldn’t be a secret anymore :) Oh and I used to LOVE this duet with Babbs.

17. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
The Trouble with Love Is – Kelly Clarkston

Umm…there is no trouble.

18. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
It’s not Over – Daughtry

Yikes. If it’s the worst thing and it isn’t over…not good.

19. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Secret – Maroon Five

Boo – I was hoping for the answer.

20. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
True – Ryan Cabrera

I hated to have to answer this one seriously and admit I have Ryan Cabrera’s CD, but it’s nice to know that someone likes me :)

21. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Papa Don’t Preach – Madonna

Oh, so you think I’m bossy?! What?!

22. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Death and all his friends – Coldplay

I don’t even KNOW this song!

23. WHAT WILL YOU TITLE THIS?

Turn Me On – Norah Jones


That was fun!

I've enjoyed my evening by myself. Steve & my brother went on a trip, so I got to have the night to myself. It's been a while since I've just done nothing by myself - it was nice :) I miss Steve though. It's nice to do nothing with him too. But every once in a while - it's nice to be quiet and just hang out by myself. I had a nice bowl of Fiber One (honey oat clusters - yum!) for dinner and a glass of red wine. It's like I was single again!! I took a bath and now I'm about ready for bed. I accidentally fell asleep on the couch last night before 8pm and didn't really wake up except to go upstairs and get ready for bed when Steve told me to. I'm so pathetic :) But my busy season is almost over. It hasn't been too bad - I'm still waiting for something bad to happen this week though.


Ok, 'night! Hope you have a good week!

No comments: